Terms & Conditions
By accessing and using this website, the User (you) agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions (T&C’s) set out on this page, also applicable is eziBrand standard terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these T&C’s, then do not continue to use or access this website.
Please refer to the eziBrand General Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions of Access and Use
Wen-'n-LAM Raffle Terms and Conditions
- This Raffle is organised and managed by eziBrand & eziEvent
- The purpose of this Raffle is to raise funds to assist Ruan Burger and Mariska Jonker to attend the 2019 European Athletics Tour with Hoërskool Zwartkop
- A ticket costs R 20.00 (Twenty Rand). There is no discount for multiple tickets purchases. One ticket equals one entry into the Draw.
- Payment may only be made in CASH (in person) or EFT into account details provided. Ticket purchases are not refundable.
- Entries will be submitted into the Draw only when full payment is received. Only entries submitted via manual forms (available @ Ruan / Mariska or their parents) and website entries will be entered into the Draw.
- Entries for the Draw close at midnight on 09 June 2018. Any entries received after this date will be considered as donations.
- The Draw will take place on the 10 June 2018.
- eziBrand & eziEvent accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the winner cannot be identified.
- eziBrand & eziEvent accepts no responsibility for any technical failure or occurrence which causes the Draw to be disrupted or cancelled.
- The first entry drawn will win the Prize of a lamb (approximately 20kg).
- Winners will be notified telephonically and/or by email no later than five working days after the Draw date.
- Winners must present proof of identification to receive their prize.
- Winners are required to collect their prizes (delivery can be arranged in Centurion Area).
- The results of the Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.